Although Fan Violence has recently become a hot topic in the media, for every incident we hear about there are hundreds we do not hear about. Join FAV in helping to bring an end to fan violence as it has become a serious issue in today’s society. FAV is committed to doing everything possible to end the violence and enhance your game day experience. This is only possible through the generosity of our supporters, partners, our amazing volunteers and your donations. We at FAV appreciate your support!
How Your Donations Help
- Raise awareness about fan safety to sports fans of all ages.
- Promote sportsmanship and goodwill between rivals.
- Provide financial assistance to victims of fan violence.
- Provide resources to support a safe game day experience.
FAV is your organization and we encourage your participation! Here are some ideas of how you can contribute and be heard:
- Submit your game day experiences, both positive and negative.
- Submit your ideas and suggestions for your team and your venue. We will help get your message in front of their eyes!
- Submit photographs of fan comradeship.
- Make a concerted effort to make opposing fans feel welcome in your stadium and share the reaction you received.
FAV would not exists without the amazing efforts of our volunteers. Whatever your capabilities and interest level, we welcome your support. If you are interested in volunteering please email us at email@example.com to let us know how you’d like to help.
Affiliate Writers Wanted
If you are a season ticket holder for your home team, or attend several games a season, please consider applying for an affiliate writers position. It’s our goal to have ALL franchises represented.
Fan Based Events
We will promote fan based events that support causes and good will. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to submit information on these events and we will add them to the Events page. Include links, contact information and any artwork you wish us to include.